Did you know we have a Membership programme?
Well we do!! It is designed to acknowledge the very valuable contribution our regular customers make to our shop, how precious your feedback on our classes, patterns and yarns is to us and how much we love being able to ‘yarn’ with you on your visits to the shop and over email.
So how does it work?
There are a couple of different options:
- The cost of membership is $35 for one year or $65 for two years. We will also advise you when your renewal is due so you can take advantage of our additional early renewal discount
- Members are issued a membership card
- Current members’ benefits include:
- 10% discount on all purchases in-store and mail order (excluding class fees). This discount applies to all sale stock and our mega summer and winter sales, enabling members to benefit from additional savings on already discounted stock. Yippee!!!
This year will see the expansion of our membership programme to include various new benefits and exclusive members only events. To date we have the following events planned for members in 2016:
- Exclusive opening hours for a special shopping day with an increased discount.
- We will have some in-store visits by Australian designers this year and members will be invited to ‘Meet, Greet and Nibbles’ events.
- A members’ Xmas party.
And we are just getting started! Our brains ‘runneth over’ with all manner of ideas to enrich your Sunspun experience! Stay tuned.
If you would like to take out a sunspun membership or ask for clarification on any details, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (03) 9830 1609.