Christmas is getting closer (how is your gift crafting coming along?!) so here is this weeks list of our best gift ideas for you or the knitters and crocheters around you… Stocking fillers for $15 and under:
- A set of Clover Chibi needles, the best ever wool needles with curved tips for seaming your projects! 3 small needles or 2 large in a cute little tube case, $8-10.
- Every knitter needs a wee sheep on their desk or coffee table! This little cardboard sweetie holds cards, pens, paperclips and other bits and bobs: Karton sheep $14
- A set of 3 multipurpose tools for picking up dropped stitches, working cables and lots more: set of 3 ebony or bone, $13.
For $30 and under:
- The Harmony Crochet Stitch Motifs stitch dictionary with a whopping 250 different designs: $30.
- The wonderful Yarn Pyramid print from the Fringe Supply Co: $27 (unframed)
- A lovely knit-print knitting project pouch from Canadian outfit, Danica Entwine: $27
For $50 and over:
- Yokes, the new book from Kate Davies! This is sure to become the definitive resource for yoked jumpers and cardigans from all traditions around the world, with essays on each and 11 accompanying designs: $50.
- A beautiful set of interchangeable needles to cover every needle size and length you could ever need! We have sets KnitPro Nova Deluxe (nickel, $117), Symphonie Deluxe and Fine (laminated birch, $122 and $130) and Bamboo Deluxe (bamboo, $146).
- For all your winding pleasure, a combo set of skein holder and umbrella swift- you’ll be winding everything you can find with these at your disposal! $110/ set